Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Anyone thinking of a MB ride? Lots of us Tobans on this site, just wondering what the thoughts are.

Myself open for a few dates, in Mid Dec, some in Jan etc.

Areas? Ducks Mtns? Lac Du Bonnet? Spruce Woods? Sandylands? Beausejour? Pine Dock?

Doubt this will be an over nighter, due to no other postings of a MB ride.

Any other areas??

I prefer a 90 mile rounder or so. Fuel is my issue, cant run pump gas, BUT lets have a get together to put more faces with the names!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead_2002
[br]Hello to all,

Anyone thinking of a MB ride? Lots of us Tobans on this site, just wondering what the thoughts are.

Myself open for a few dates, in Mid Dec, some in Jan etc.

Areas? Ducks Mtns? Lac Du Bonnet? Spruce Woods? Sandylands? Beausejour? Pine Dock?

Doubt this will be an over nighter, due to no other postings of a MB ride.

Any other areas??

I prefer a 90 mile rounder or so. Fuel is my issue, cant run pump gas, BUT lets have a get together to put more faces with the names!
Hey Kurt,
Hopefully I'll have my sled going within a week. Would be nice to do the Ducks! I've never been there...

·
Registered
302 Posts
i live about 30 miles or so from the ducks if the date was free for me i'd be up for it and i'm pretty sure i could get another preson to come along, but it would all depend on the date of the ride.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
im game just let me know and im sure i can drag out a few other buddies off this site.

cheers

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K I'll check out a few places to camp out , childs, and wellman, see what they have for cabins/rates. We have done childs before and played out n around there for a few days, lotta fun! also we should mayeb think south side of riding Mnt. Played around there too and its lotta fun. Dave, Shanes up there in his yami so we get some sorta report, get more of the locals hit the thread, should help us out a bit. Lets see how this goes. Im busy most of Jan, as JONESIE has a week of playing with me and bud's in Valemount!!!!

So date ideas?
Duck's for sure whether wellman, childs, or Madge?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts