Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Had the same here. Got about 3 inches in 3 hours. It was crazy...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
poured like hell here in the cities. Hail, wind, the whole works. only lasted 2 hours though.

-Dean

·
Registered
671 Posts
It is snowing right now and it sucks, as much as i love snow, we cant have it now, its dirtbikin season now

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
between wednesday and thursday it snowd bout a foot at my house, and up to 18 inches a little NW of here. this is fucked up, more snow in one shot in the middle of october than we had all together in the winter, and more snow in one shot in the beginning of May in one shot that in all of winter...didnt get a chance to ride tho, by the time i got back from school, all the snow melted off the gravel in my yard, and i had to drive my sled across bout 500 feet of mud to get to snow...i figured it wasnt worth it..

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:
i had to drive my sled across bout 500 feet of mud to get to snow...i figured it wasnt worth it..

[/quote]

dude not worth it??!!?? cmon anything is worth getting the last ride in hell ide ride mine accross a mile of mud and gravel for one last ride. well actually i already have tore up a field and parking lot down the road from my house in the past few weeks LOL

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ya well.....i already cleaned it up nice once this year...and by 4:00, there wasnt much anyplace to ride..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts