Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a nice lifted 80s chevy on the way to my dad's buddy's house. Anyway I saw it and didn't mention it cause it was off the road and it bothers my dad when I point stuff out then he can't see it. On our way back past I pointed it out. Well 5 or 10 minutes ago he says "I would have liked to stop and look at it had I seen it sooner". Now I am pissed I didn';t mention it before. I may have missed out on a chance to get my dream truck cause I decided this one time to not speak up like I always do. I mean I always do thi is a rare thing I didn't. Now I have to try and ask to go look at it another time and it is a bit out of the way :(. He has to return the wood chipper he borrowed from the guy sometime anyway so I will try and get him to stop then. And yes I have a truck but it is a 85 Blazer 350 that is a little rough and has a 4 speed top loader manual. I have never driven a manual and my dad says that when it gets wound up it starts to walk and may be really hard for me to handle. So much so that he is really thinking I shouldn't.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
thats an intersting story, i hope things work out for ya

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i fling poo
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I rambled but yeah I hope it does. Hope you sell your car too. How much is your reserve on that?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stopped today and looked at it. Sign just said the guys number and Best Offer. My dad feels its not worth more than $2000. Figure offer him $1300 and see what he says. It has 40 by 17 inch tires and I would say about a 6" lift with 3" body lift. It is a later 70s Chevy. 350 with headers and dual exhaust. Block is painted nicely so is the truck and the whole frame and under body are undercoated. I think it would be worth about 2000 maybe but my dad has a better eye than I do and sees spots where it is bondoed up and not so nice. I can tell the body has seen better days and is bondoed up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts