Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I stumbled accross your forum looking for some info. on a 91 RXL for a buddy of mine( it won't start) and thought I'd sign up.
I have been Sleddin since my Grandpa took my brother and I out when we were 5 and 8 and rolled the machine on us. It didn't stop me as am going on 20 years now and have owned 10 + machines.

Anyway, just thought I'd intro. myslef.

P.S. WHERE IS ALL OF THE SNOW !!!! I was in Sauble Beach (ontario) on the weekend and some guy buried his machine over the hood in water, on the trail !! (glad I wasn't there first !)

Andrew
86 PZR, PSI Pipe, New Track, Dodge Hemi Orange (previous owner).... oh yeah, new house and car, otherwise it would be an MX or ZR.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Snowmobile Forum. We have a blast in here, just keep it clean, ya?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles; baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Absolutly. I am on a couple of other forums and it is good to have a standard protocol to keeping it "clean".
If forums were around when I was a kid, I would have been on them consistantly to learn and yern. (is that how you spell it)
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Andrew
86 PZR, PSI Pipe, New Track, Dodge Hemi Orange (previous owner).... oh yeah, new house and car, otherwise it would be an MX or ZR.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
948 Posts
Greetings fellow Canuck! Enjoy the freak show we all call HOME!!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts