Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad, Uncle, cousin, and I may go to the Cat show in Pennsylvania tomorrow check out the Firecats. Will get new batteries for my camera and take pics if I do.

Edited by - Sled_Dog on March 11 2002 6:17:29 PM

·
Registered
155 Posts
I saw a test firecat up close in warroad, it didn't really look that different in person, other than a big bubbly hood i guess.

Celebrate Your Indepence With A Rocket...Ride Polaris

·
Registered
95 Posts
Fire up that camera Sir Sled Dog. The thought of seeing your post on the Firecats is giving me that warm fuzzy! Don't forget to take a shot of the F7 while you're at it, even though I remember you saying that you'd prefer the F5.

TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'm sure that they will look just like the sno-pro's.....but that is not a bad thing

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
975 Posts
They will look like the sno-pro's. Seen one here locally the only thing different is the suspension set-up. Not knocking it but that's it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Man.......being Canadian, I like the American version alot more. The stars and stripes are sweet!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Talking to a rep. today and he was saying that you have to work the sled alot more being that the idler wheels are inside and the smaller track.(Narrower). Similar to riding moto-cross. Have to almost throw it around. I don't know...anyone have a 2003 for input?

Edited by - mrpolaris18 on 12 Mar 2002 22:03:46

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i was wondering that too. i didn't think any were out for consumers yet. a local kid told me his uncle has one and that they are tipsy, but this guy is really an idiot and a storyteller so i usually don't believe a word he says.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
502 Posts
i've ridden the sno-pro which is basically the same thing and they don't really seem any different than a normal sled once you get used to them. Its a little different for a while but i found home pretty quick. they do seem tippy for a while, but i've ridden polarises (sp) with m-10's that were as bad if not worse.
I think most of you will like them

I don't brake until I see God!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by ajr#175:

i've ridden the sno-pro which is basically the same thing and they don't really seem any different than a normal sled once you get used to them. Its a little different for a while but i found home pretty quick. they do seem tippy for a while, but i've ridden polarises (sp) with m-10's that were as bad if not worse.
I think most of you will like them

I don't brake until I see God![/quote]
i don't think most of us will have them to like ;)

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts