Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a mbrp can off the web sit for close to 350 for my 2000 zrt 600 can anyone tell me if they have used one on there zrt and how do they sound if you have any vid that would be great too did you see any hp gains ex

·
Registered
443 Posts
i dont have one but i heard them before and they sound awesome i wish i could have one

·
Registered
443 Posts
i heard one on a 800 but there are some vids on you tube

·
Registered
443 Posts
the vid or the can all i know is the can sounds good i dont know if it would on a tripple the one on the 800 sounded fine but the guy didnt rev the motor

·
Registered
567 Posts
they scream people will hear you comin up behind them

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im not that kind of person i am the one to respect others and there property see in my town and around here there all piped but when i get to the tug about 2/12 hours away i dont really want cause trouble i will just respect the people

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope when i leave for tug i leave here usually around 5 to get there for 730 8 and get some breakfast there at the grismill and unload

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
careful though, i have heard that in tug hill they will give you a ticket for anything other than stock exhaust.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah there getting like that everywheres there coming out with a gun if they dont already thar will check the level of the exhaust so everyone will be in trouble

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just got done putting the can on and it has a really nice sound and tone too it it doesnt seem to be to loud but i dont really know bc i cant get out and ride it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts