Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you can get it for $125-$150 have at it, I think I paid around $220-$240 for mine cant remember

·
Registered
208 Posts
they sound neat, its not going to do anything for power

·
Registered
207 Posts
They are strict with noise/cans in NH which is the only place I ride. I'll save the money, but they do sound cool.

·
Registered
443 Posts
sledder573 said:
I found a used 600 e-tec can for $195.00, is that a good price, and is mbrp a good quality can.
Sure they are good but alittle loud in my opinion sno stuff rumble pack has a way better tone.

·
Registered
250 Posts
indyrider15 said:
sledder573 said:
I found a used 600 e-tec can for $195.00, is that a good price, and is mbrp a good quality can.
Sure they are good but alittle loud in my opinion sno stuff rumble pack has a way better tone.
Thats the first time I have ever heard that. Sno Stuff is obnoxious, there very raspy and just (R)gay(R) soundin and thats not just my opinion thats a fact google it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
800DOO said:
indyrider15 said:
sledder573 said:
Thats the first time I have ever heard that. Sno Stuff is obnoxious, there very raspy and just (R)gay(R) soundin and thats not just my opinion thats a fact google it.
I agree there is a you tube video of one and it sounds bad compared to other cans.

·
Registered
250 Posts
MBRP or SLP is the way to go, alot of ppl can attest to that so goodluck hope ya get one before the snow flies[thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
SLP has a very nice tone to it. Good weight loss and not annoying sounding. Not sure if there was any power losses with this can, but I can tell you there will be no gain from any big name can company. Crankshop might be able to build something with a 1hp gain.

Sno-Stuff sounds great IMO just to loud for trails.

MBRP is the same as Sno-Stuff with a lot less rumble/growl.

·
Registered
443 Posts
800DOO said:
indyrider15 said:
sledder573 said:
[highlight=red]Thats the first time I have ever heard that[/highlight=red]. Sno Stuff is obnoxious, there very raspy and just (R)gay(R) soundin and thats not just my opinion thats a fact google it.
really[confused]
Never said mbrp is bad in fact i like it,i just feel in my [highlight=red][10pt]opinion[/10pt][/highlight=red] sno stuff has a better tone.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Dont buy a used can. Just go through their website or try Lauren. Listen to Dan's sled, there's your sound. I like it.

sledder573 said:
Ski-doo: perfect rides perfect riders
Chad, there is too many things wrong with this.

·
Registered
250 Posts
And I never said u said MBRP was bad, I was simply pointing out that your "opinion" which u are entitled to was a shitty one. Sorry if that bothers you but its my "opinion"

Dragon700 said:
Dont buy a used can. Just go through their website or try Lauren. Listen to Dan's sled, there's your sound. I like it.

sledder573 said:
Very true Dragon, there are no words to explain how great ski doo and its riders are lol[thumb]

·
Registered
443 Posts
800DOO said:
And I never said u said MBRP was bad, I was simply pointing out that your "opinion" which u are entitled to was a shitty one. Sorry if that bothers you but its my "opinion"

Dragon700 said:

sledder573 said:
Very true Dragon, there are no words to explain how great ski doo and its riders are lol[thumb]
Thats alright it doesn't bother me. I don't care when people shoot their opinions at me.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I got my SLP for $130 used off ebay ha. I've had no problems looks new and sounds good, just broken in. MBRP almost has too much resonance for me. Sounds good though. My friend has a 600 e-tec with a jaws can and its almost as quiet as SLP, maybe slightly louder.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bames said:
I got my SLP for $130 used off ebay ha. I've had no problems looks new and sounds good, just broken in. MBRP almost has too much resonance for me. Sounds good though. My friend has a 600 e-tec with a jaws can and its almost as quiet as SLP, maybe slightly louder.
I just don't want one obnoxiously loud, just a little rumble.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sledder573 said:
Bames said:
I just don't want one obnoxiously loud, just a little rumble.
BMP is your can then.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts