Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did a nice 165 mile trip for the first ride of the year this weekend. Just got home today. We stayed at the Gateway Inn just of I-95.

[attachment=58964]
ITS 86 Trail

[attachment=58965]
ITS 83 Trail

[attachment=58966]
My dad and brother on my dad's 05 Polaris XCSP 800

[attachment=58967]
My 04 Polaris Supersport 550

The hotel we stayed at feeds the deer every morning and every night. The owner says he has about 24. Here are some Pics.

[attachment=58968]

[attachment=58969]

[attachment=58970]

[attachment=58971]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
sweet my dad just got back from rangely with my brother, i would have gone but there is only two places on the trailer so i went ice fishing instead. did you see many people, have they been grooming? trails look nice!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice i was in Patten this weekend I line in Gardiner (Near Augusta) and the trails were not good at all and very rough were they had over dragged them those trails look very decent.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
sweet, i'm heading up to Rockwood a week from tomorrow. i can't wait.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Trails look good Josh. Glad you got out to do some riding. I saw someone riding in the little park by me Friday nite in the 1" of crap we got that evening. LOL....Brittanie was with me, she was begging me to get the sled out!!! LOL

Even I won't ride in less than six inches (well maybe 4" this year)...Glad you had fun. Got anymore pics? if so sent them my way. It is looking like the only riding I will be doing this year is through looking at other peoples riding pics.[V]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts