Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Everyone at Snowmobile Fanatics would like to take the time to wish you and your family the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always. Take the time to reflect upon the past, upon what we have, and upon what we look forward to. Remember this season for which it really stands. This is a time for family and friends, a time for sharing, and a time for relaxing.

Again, thank you for being a part of Snowmobile Fanatics. We have a lot to look forward to in the future and we hope you will be there with us.

Best wishes and God Bless.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Merry Christmas all, Hope that you have a safe and happy New Years as well!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mery Christmas, and a happy white New Year!!![8D]

·
Registered
129 Posts
happy holidays to you erick.
and to everyone here!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So, what's gonna happen here on Christmas?

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Thank you Sir Erick.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everybody else as well!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
[green]S[/green][red]E[/red][green]A[/green][red]S[/red][green]O[/green][red]N[/red][green]S[/green] [red]G[/red][green]R[/green][red]E[/red][green]E[/green][red]T[/red][green]I[/green][red]N[/red][green]G[/green][red]S[/red][/size=6]

From our house to yours... wishing you all the best.[/size=3]

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone on the SF board!!! Just thought you guys would like to know my 7 year olds last line of his letter to Santa...."and please bring some SNOW for my Dad, he's getting crabby!!!".........gotta love kids!!! Have a good one everybody, and a safe holiday season.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours Erick!!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone on the SF site. I hope everyone remembers the reason for the season and gets to spend quality time with your families, eat good food, and totally enjoy the Holiday season[:)] Be safe and God Bless everyone!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts