Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent ben on in a year or so just seein whats newand whos on here from michigan. Eric the sites looking good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
New Baltimore, Michigan

Ride on Lake St Clair and around Kalkaska areas.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Sparta, Newaygo, Baldwin, Irons and Lake Ann is where I do most of my riding.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I ride Niles and Summnerville trail head. Also do a lot of traveling up the west coast, and tons of riding in Cadillac MI.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ride by benzonia thompsonville and traverse city area. Along with crystal falls and munising in the U.P. if I get the chance.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Scorch said:
Barton City or Alpena Trail Head! Ride the whole Northern portion of the mitten.
the barton city trails are very bumpy trail then it goes on the straightaways which is nice for the people who like going fast lol

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I live on the very South west lower corner of Michigan. I'm about a mile north of Indiana in Buchanan.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
firecatF5 said:
I make my own trails. its been a while santo!
yea it has ben firecatf5 Ive ben tring to work and save money i got a group of riders together and Me and another one are racing so wre gting hoodys made and crap. Just busy busy busy

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
santo5 said:
firecatF5 said:
I make my own trails. its been a while santo!
yea it has ben firecatf5 Ive ben tring to work and save money i got a group of riders together and Me and another one are racing so wre gting hoodys made and crap. Just busy busy busy
Not bad. Did you make a website or anything? If I can remember right, I think you made one a while back didn't you?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm from the Grand Rapids area. Going to school in Big Rapids so Cadillac and the UP are in store for this winter. Girlfriends fam has property around Rudyard so I'll be making tracks there probably at least once.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
MaxTrax said:
I'm from the Grand Rapids area. Going to school in Big Rapids so Cadillac and the UP are in store for this winter. Girlfriends fam has property around Rudyard so I'll be making tracks there probably at least once.
Let me know when you go riding in BR or Caddy area, my buddy works in BR (drives from Sparta everyday) and in the winter we meet him on the trails after hes done with his shift sat. morning. I live 5-7mins from the state trail that follows 131 so I can be in Caddy in about an hour or so.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ArcticCatzr500 said:
New Baltimore, Michigan

Ride on Lake St Clair and around Kalkaska areas.
Live in North Carlina but ride in Mancelona/Kalkaska area......our whole family has a "cabin" up there.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
TRAVERSE CITY!!

I go to school out here and have a place were i can ride to the trails from my house. Anyone that wants to meet up and ride im always down!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
SKILIE301 said:
TRAVERSE CITY!!

I go to school out here and have a place were i can ride to the trails from my house. Anyone that wants to meet up and ride im always down!
Ive never been that far east, only over to east jordan. any good powder spots in TC?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts