Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
powersledder said:
Dodger, head to the yoop early and make the Slednutz group ride in Rockland/Mass City. You know you want to! If you don't make it I'll probably be the only one on an IQr.
My blue monster 05 is the only IQR I have done right now. With any luck I will have the 600 in the 08 today. I was supposed to be at the cabin this morning but I hear the 20 in. of lake effect is dirt on the trails. Decided to stay home and try and get the 08 done. The weather looks very promising for next week though..snow 6 days out of the next 7.
lookslike we might have a good group after all so for all of you not parking and riding from Mancy we need to find a meeting point.
I have a 25lb. spiral ham that we can meet up back at my pad and have some sandwiches chips and pops. I have the grill if you want something else just bring it along.

PS make sure your all legal. I hear there was 2 check points along the 131 trail yesterday....

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
it sounds like the area is getting snow right now and expecting 3-6 inches on Saturday.PM me if you are interested in this ride. I will send you my cell no. so we can make plans. I have internet access at the cabin so I will be checking this post thru Sat. morning.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts