Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put my 93 f150 ext cab step side truck up for sale on cl, said I would consider trades for sleds dirt bikes ect..

well had a guy come look at it today, he liked the truck and said he had a 00' rmk 700, MBRP race can, ATACC, 144/2" track, has a 2 wheel big wheel kid (metal wheels, some kind of aftermarket axle) and a boss seat... sounds just like my buddys old sled.. I asked where he got the sled and it turns out to be my friends old sled! it pretty nice, clean sled.. I rode it a few years ago and it did decint..

I told him I'd have to think about it but I think Im going to do it. its always nice to have a back up sled anyways [beatup]

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We just got a foot about a foot of fresh pow here at sea level and its -1f outside right now... for now Im trying to find a sled that I can use for spring riding.. Im still looking for the right deal on a bike though, but I have some time to look.

·
Registered
863 Posts
thats pretty funny. atleast you know some of the past history of the sled!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt take any pictures of it, Im still trying to decide weather I want it or not, my truck does book for more then what the sleds worth.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just so happend to be looking at the local adds and found it, couple pictures of it on there
http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/10_Transportation/54_Snowmachines/76019_2000_Polaris_RMK_700_w_Tons_of_Extras.html

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Awww, that sled ain't worth a crap, no monster stickers!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts