Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking for edge chassis for a while, and found one stripped. Bulkhead, tunnel, steering hoop, and foot rests for $100, and i was thinking it may be a good start to a custom edge with a triple triple? Build that up, rather then my aggressive? It has an NYS registration as well, but if i build up a sled, chances are i won't use oem trailing arms, or tie rods any way, and might make more sense then the aggressive i have. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Make sure that it has no wrinkles or cracks, or egged out holes.. If it passes that, buy it.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Where in NY was this chassis for sale? If you don't buy it, I might.

·
Registered
411 Posts
nikkid said:
i was looking for edge chassis for a while, and found one stripped. Bulkhead, tunnel, steering hoop, and foot rests for $100, and i was thinking it may be a good start to a custom edge with a triple triple? Build that up, rather then my aggressive? It has an NYS registration as well, but if i build up a sled, chances are i won't use oem trailing arms, or tie rods any way, and might make more sense then the aggressive i have. Any thoughts?
If you decide to build a triple/edge let me know. We make and sell our own kits for use with gen 2 pipes so there is no need to buy expensive HTG custom pipes.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Wow, that's stripped...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polaris-xc-edge-x-rmk-chassis-tunnel-500-600-700-800-/110570068496?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories

1 - 9 of 9 Posts