Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Track suspension bring compression tester make sure all skid bolts are in place carbides ask if hes ever redlined it i personaly wouldnt get it cause of the tripple pipes they blow these up

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Bring a compression tester, make sure that all 3 are within 10 psi.

Fire it up, and make sure that there's no bog!!!

Look for egged out holes in the suspension.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Look how sunfaded that seat is. When it gets cold and you go to sit on it, it will be so brittle the vinyl will crack all over the place.
The guy let it sit outside with no airbox and no cover over it, it doesn't look like the track is off the ground either. Looks poorly maintained.

It is also a '94, not a 1995. It does appear to have xtra10 fox shocks up front with red springs. The bogie wheel is red, and the sled sits up high so I'm guessing it has xtra 10 in the rear. Are those AC plastic skis?

I feel like you could get a nicer '95 or '96 with xtra12 for only a couple hundred bucks more. It all depends on how much you can talk the guy down, I wouldn't give more than $400 for that sled.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
$600 is a good deal id do what STORMY96 said if it all checks out then buy it!!!! i picked a 94 xlt monoblock 580 that was bone stock for $400 a few years ago and it needed a guage pod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts