Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People with snow, how many miles u guys got on this year? We have really crappy snow conditions, yet I still have 411 miles on this yr.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/speedo411.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/sledjan402.jpg

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I have close to 200 so far this year. Haven't been riding too much, just here and there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is one Great Lookin sled what a machine. We went about lets see in miles eh not kilometers haha about 15 or 20 last night.A bunch of us are getting ready to go out today for a good run hopefully. Probably we will go along the parkway which follows the Niagara river from Chippawa to Fort Erie nice ride and no radar guns eeeha crack the throttle and go just watch out for the trees./snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/1973 polaris.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm guessing maybe 10 miles so far, hopefully next weekend I can put the miles on!!! Does anyone know how much snow central Maine got on Saturday?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Iv went out only a couple of times but got 180 miles on so far..But now all the snow is melting again [:(!]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
hmm, probably about 100 miles. Just crappy booting around the house tho.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well, mine only has 266 miles total when i bought it 3 weeks ago, now it has 370 miles on it.

The thing is, its a year 2000 machine! Previous owner never drove it, got a really good deal on it too. Mint condition, runs perfect.

/polarisman/../images/users/Tempsho/266 miles.jpg
(sorry for fuzzy pic, you can still make it out)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
bigwilly you've probably got at least some snow though...this morning there was maybe 3/4" so there isn't bare ground anymore but that's the largest snow this season, this sucks. But now there's snow on the lakes so next weekend I'll probably go

·
Registered
412 Posts
Don't feel bad, Bigwilly, we're probably tied. I've taken a rip down Trailblazer's lane and back, probably about 600 feet total. Oh yeah, there was maybe 1/2" snow at the time!

Can you spell FRUSTRATION?! I was going to go up last night to ride but he said there's still not enough snow to ride.[:(]

Jacqui.

·
Registered
506 Posts
735km so far

and over 500 of that is on grass and on the stand, thus leaveing <gasp> 200km of actual SNOW. man, this sucks, we need alot more snow real quick, my 18th Bday is next w/e and all I want is to be able to go ride, doesn't look to probable tho : (

1 - 20 of 68 Posts