Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i know that they have a snowmobile show and know its purely for snowmobiles and was wondering if its a good event and if lots of people bring stuff to the swap meet. Thanks to all who respond.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I've gone for the last three yr's, and consider it a fairly good show.
Last yr I found My brother a seat/tank set that he was looking for at the swap meet outside.
I also found the Fox Clicker shock's for the front of My EXT Triple, at a really good price there.

I usually go to the Milwaukee Show on one day, and I also go out to the Jefferson Co. Swap Meet on Sat.
Jefferson has a better swap meet, and they also have grass drag's, and a vintage show.

The Milwaukee Show run's Fri.afternoon, Sat., and Sun., the Jefferson Meet is only on Sat..

The Milwaukee show is great if you're looking for new stuff, although you can still find some good stuff in the Swap Meet.

Definetly worth going to.

Rick

·
Registered
277 Posts
Last year was our first trip to the Milwaukee show. We were lookiong for new gear for my wife. We got some great deals. I guess if ya know what you're looking for, it certainly helps. We didn't do the swap at all, but saw a lot of stuff from a distance. We also got to see the new sled we ordered, (well, one exactly like it anyway) so that was kinda neat. I'd recommend going. It's at the State Fair grounds, not sure what parking is, but it's $9 to get in I think.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I used to go to the Green Bay one cause it was closer but its pointless to go to that one anymore. So last year my dad and i went to the Milwaukee one. It's great plenty of stuff and the swap meets are pretty big. I would recommend it!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would say go, I have gone the past few years. Good deals inside and out, and all around good people that love the sport.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
ill be going sat! i have to get some last things for me and my girlfriend, oh and long with some stuff for the important things,, (my two sleds [thumb])

·
Registered
277 Posts
PolarisIndySKS said:
I think we will be going on saturday also. I'll be wearing a blue polaris edge x shirt, if anyone cares.
LOL..that's funny. I bet you'll blend in with all the other guys wearing their blue edge shirts real well...just pickin on ya. Of course we care....we wouldn't want ya goin naked now would we??

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
PolarisIndySKS said:
I think we will be going on saturday also. I'll be wearing a blue polaris edge x shirt, if anyone cares.
ill be wearin a camo ricelake weighing systems hat,

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Probably gonna go Fri. after work, and again on Sun.
I'll be at the Jefferson Co. Grass Drag's and Swap on Saturday.
Wearing an SF hat, and SF T shirt, or Hoodie all weekend. (Not the Same One all weekend!!)

Rick

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
PolarisIndySKS said:
I just meant so that you can tell who i am, ill probably wear a big a$$ fans hat, or a polaris hat.
ill be lookin for ya!

·
Registered
564 Posts
yellow jegs hat or a jeep hat, Friday night. Lookin at getting a lighter weight jacket for the worm riding, there were Polaris breathable and sweat wicking jackets for 50 $ lots a great deals

1 - 17 of 17 Posts