Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a little video I made from some clips from when i went riding monday. I just threw the clips together randomly and added music, but it turned out half decent! Check it out it's 9 megabytes, and you'll need realplayer to play it.

http://www.vldbz.net/~rbmx/gallery/minivideo.rm

Its all me, except for the shot of my dad, on that shot of that crazy bowl we're gonna go up to soon.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Nice video, the song went great with it. Never heard the song before though, what is it?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimmy eat world - get it faster

You'll have to cut the first minute of the song out, no matter where you dl it, cause it's just music, then finally gets to the song, so I just cut it, and if you want it, and you have aol instant messenger I'll be happy to send it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't like real player much either, but it encodes wmv crappy, mpg it encodes to huge, and video cd, well yea. IT's not a very good video editor. I'm trying to work with adobe premier but its hard. I'll try to make a good version in wmv (windows media) just for you :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Thats crazy man, i have the Jimmy Eat World CD but when i listened to that cd i always skipped over it because of the funky beginning.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Doesn't work for me... Used up all your bandwidth?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nooo the link is dead. That's why I said I lost it, cause when I got rid of that host, away went that file, and I was wondering if anyone had saved it on thier harddrive from way back and they could send it to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It aint workin here ether.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts