Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well that so called snow fizzled again freezin rain now im sick of this crap anyone lookin for a new mxz i have one for sale i have a 2002 and a 2001 im gettin out of the sport 2 yrs in a row what a waste of cash i used to ride yrs ago and got out of it for the same reason no snow this time im out of it for good not worth the wait or the money it only snows in the same places over and over every time cant even get a flake here this yr [:(]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I can't believe this weather...i woke up this morning and it was raining!!!? It wasn't even freezing rain, or sleet, it was actually raining like a hot summer day. It's January 4th now and we still haven't seen ANY snow this season. When will it snow?

·
Registered
64 Posts
we have had snow here in vermont since the trails opened...i no what u mean..last year so many peeps around here got so mad because we didnt get hardly any snow here the whole winter.lot of sleds got sold.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i see that the pattern is going to stay the same for 2 more months no snow and mild they say which would make it march to late the seasons over then pretty much east coast and west coast big snow get sick of hearin that

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, I feel for you guys. I always thought that the upper midwestern states got SLAMMED with snow. Last year sucked for us in the northeast, but this year has been like the winters of old sor far.

I've got to believe you guys will get snow soon though.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I've got to believe you guys will get snow soon though.

None in the forecast. Tempetures 10-15 degrees above normal. Even ice fishing might start getting iffy if this keeps up. Kinda wish I hadn't winterized the bike, I could be out at least riding that.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I was talking to a friend this morning and I told him. I will wait this no snow thing out this year if we don't get any next year everything is for sale. Probably won't be able to sell the sleds have to give them away. Pretty disgusted Riley

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah probly right riley i have seen some killer deals on sleds this last couple of weeks all my buddies say there gettin out of it sucks but they dont do u any good sittin in the garage

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know the second I sell my sleds we will get pounded with snow. I'll stick it out though; I have way too much $$$ invested to take that big of a loss. I just bought a new helmet and new bibs last seson along with my MXZ. Can't give up yet, besides being a snowmobiler in Minny is just like being a Vikings fan "There's always next year"!!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
i would never sell my sled, even if its an ol xlt. i love snocattin too much. and plus, if everyone tries to sel their sled, whos gonna buy em, everyones for sale, so nobody will buy one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts