Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I'll be there with at least two buddies tagging along so far.

BTW, are you the same IQSLEDNECK from snowest? I'm sr_erick over there. Looks like I won't be the only one with an IQ on this ride. Should be fun!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I'll be there (as far as I know). So far, it's just me that I know of.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i'm hoping i can make it. would be nice if i could hitch a ride out of this one horse town. willing to split gas,lodging and chow. my trailor is a pile of s*%t and can't be trusted to go that far. or if someone has a trailor i can tow it with my yukon as long as it is'nt a monster. look me up if intrested. i live just north of the twin cities in hugo. thanks for you're time

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pleanty of folks heading up from the cities, should be able to catch a ride.

And yes I am the IQSLEDNECK form snowest forum also. I like this one better because the people are a little closer to home. Not many from minnesota on SW
and I will have two IQ's in my arsional

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I'm going and will have 3-6 friends with me.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I'm not too much into singing up! I'm in reservations at set at the whisper, Bob said two weeks ago that he had a few rooms left! Me and another buddy!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I will be there with about 2-3 friends, and Riley will be staying in our room also.

Sleds:
Mine
99 zr440 snopro
05 440 sno-pro
99 skidoo fanner

I think Riley will be ridding like a 98 rmk?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
what? how does riley get a room and i am out in the cold? pppffffttt. j/k
I cant make hotel reservations because of work. but i will be there at least one day. not that far of a drive to do both days.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Myself, sleds4life and 2 other guys will be going. We are staying at the Stony River Cafe.

[attachment=17310]

Attachments

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by madcow
[br]what? how does riley get a room and i am out in the cold? pppffffttt. j/k
I cant make hotel reservations because of work. but i will be there at least one day. not that far of a drive to do both days.
Sounds good. Riley got it cause he PM'ed me first heh. I still may end up sleeping on the ground in the motel room depending on how many go in my group, or we might get a 2nd room. We'll see.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I am just kidding. I know you guys would freeze my bibs and coat while I am asleep. lol

I have asked a couple friends to see if they can make it for sat.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I plan on attending Saturday. Since I'm out of Hermantown, I'll just trailer up on the morning and come back home that night.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm with pigboy I will just trailer up and come home later just need to know when and where we are meeting?. I could maybe meet up with ya in silver bay since I can take forest road #11 all the way from home it is only an hour drive for me. Myself and pos. one more and another from Duluth so 3 maybe 4 in my group

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
for now thats what i am planning on is to trailer to two harbors in the morning and ride up to meet the group. or just drive up to finland. depends on conditions.
thanks for the offer. but i can stink up a room pretty good. lol I would be to embaressed with new people if I dont have apple spray.lol

actually my wife is to hot to miss a night at home with. no lol i mean that one.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
[br]
actually my wife is to hot to miss a night at home with. no lol i mean that one.
Yeah, how'd she ever get stuck with you anyway [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by ripperd
[br]
[br]
Yeah, how'd she ever get stuck with you anyway [:D][:D][:D]
I've wondered that too. My guess is that madcow was quite the player in his younger days.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.