Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just finished putting the TV in the bus, a few more little things and she is done!!!!!!! I will still have room if anyone needs it. Snow is falling right now and the temp is also dropping. RIGH ON

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I say bring 'em on... the more the merrier. We'll just take over the town for the weekend. We'll make this the Sturgis of winter!

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Might be going with two buddies, sleds:

2001 XC 500 SP
2004 MXZ 600 HO SDI
2006 Fusion 600 HO

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]whats the date on this event, how many miles are we going to run, is this a weekend thing,
The dates are Jan. 27 thru 29. Yes it's a Fri. thru Sun. in Finland Mn. Several of us have been working on the details, but madcow has been in contact with the local club. As far as miles go? Friday sounds like kind of a "free for all". Saturday will be a bit more organized ride. Maybe 150 miles with some scenic stuff.Darkstar has an "awesome" off trail play date set for Sunday! This should be really Sweet![:p]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
ripperd, I am sure you and a buddy could share a bed. might keep you warmer on them cold nights. lol

she even packs my lunches in the mornings for me. I can right some tips down for ya dean.

I gave up the supervisor postition so making it will be alot easier.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Hey IQ, what they do in the privacy of their own rooms is none of our concern... [xx(]

I'll just remember to not get too close [:D]

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.