Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

I know there are quite a few peeps on here that live around the metro area, being that we have rideable snow already or at least close to rideable snow I was thinking we should try and get a group together to just do a little riding around here. I am thinking we could just pick a Saturday and do a little riding, maybe a little partying we'll have to see!!! Let me know what you guys think??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Dan_8485,

I'd love to be part of your metro ride! The snow is here and I'm ready to go - only my sled's a little banged up right now. Does anyone have one I could borrow? I like to ride ultra-agressively so it would probably need to be a Yami, but other than that, I'm not too picky.

This sounds like a lot of fun - I hope we can make the ride and the partying work! I'll bring the white zin!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I would be down, I don't have many friends around here with sleds, and want to find some people to ride with around here.

We could do a couple of rides in different areas of the metro. I need to get out on my sled!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
keep me in the loop, can get a few more also. [:D]

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Mookie I might be in your area after the first of the year, get your sled running and I would be down for a ride with you. You bring the white zin and I will drink it!

·
Registered
565 Posts
do u guys have any snow around there? im from up north, but would like to ride if we could find some descent snow.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i live west of the cities just a bit and no we dont. trails are crap, i worry the whole season is destroyed unless something major can happen.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
We ain't got crap! I think I'm gonna put on my race gas heads next week, then it's racing in new ulm, then hillX season.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^When you going racing in New Ulm????

This Saturday, Feb. 2 is Bock Fest at Schells . a lot of Happy people this weekend.

Check it out, where Graint Belt Beer is made, just the Best... 150 year old ..small town Brewery.

http://www.schellsbrewery.com/home.php

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
The River Vally Dutchmen race. Not really hillcross but it'll be fun. Feb 9th I think.
http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56818

·
Registered
220 Posts
DAN_8485 said:
Hey guys..

I know there are quite a few peeps on here that live around the metro area, being that we have rideable snow already or at least close to rideable snow I was thinking we should try and get a group together to just do a little riding around here. I am thinking we could just pick a Saturday and do a little riding, maybe a little partying we'll have to see!!! Let me know what you guys think??
I for one would love to go......
I live near Fond du Lac Wi., but I'd make the trip.
I grew up in the Camden area of Mpls. and this would be a
great reason to come back and visit.

Mookie_Brown said:
Hey Dan_8485,

I'd love to be part of your metro ride! The snow is here and I'm ready to go - only my sled's a little banged up right now. Does anyone have one I could borrow? I like to ride ultra-agressively so it would probably need to be a Yami, but other than that, I'm not too picky.

This sounds like a lot of fun - I hope we can make the ride and the partying work! I'll bring the white zin!

Bluevoyageur says; I will bring the Wisconsin cheese curds!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
It's a great idea but it won't happen anytime soon around here... I just saw 40 degrees in the forcast for sunday and the little crust we have by my place is crap already.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yeah the conditions are pretty dismal. If we do get some snow I am still down for a rip though.
we can only hope for some snow!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts