Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard on the radio today at work that mount frontenac ski resort is going to open there ski resort mondays and tuesdays for snowmobliers to ride it will cost so much per sled but hey at least someone still cares about the winter sports here in minnesota i think this is very kind of them to do this i think i am going to try it out what the heck it beats ridin on the grass and hey they have snow lots of it 24-36 at all times

·
Registered
19 Posts
A couple of my buddies and i went to mount Frontenac and tried it out, it was fun. It is 30$ a day and you can ride on all of thier terrain except for the golf corse at the top. They have a jump that they let us use a shovel and build up wich we had alot of fun on. The guy runnin the desk said that WSA was going to stop by this week sometime and pitch a plan to turn it into a snowcross track and terrain park like Park X up north. I sure hope they decide to do it, if you ask me it was worth the 30 bucks to ride all day.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm i am gonna have to go check it out sounds fun willy was there alot of sleds there the day u went

1 - 6 of 6 Posts