Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this gay weather is.. gay. they dont need 3' of snow on the east coast! we need it in the midwest! i mean im sure there are a few people out there that actually enjoy it, but theres thousands and millions that need it here right over MN. its getting soo late this year for any good chances to take the sled out if it doesnt happen soon its not going to.[V]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yup, it pisses me off to see everyone else getting a blizzard besides MN. Riding over the same hard drifts out on the lake is really getting old.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Here's what the snow conditions looked like at my house here in Duluth, MN on February 2, 2003. There is actuall less snow now after a few days of plus 30 degree temps.

However, I was trout fishing up in ely last weekend and there was 6-8 inches on the ground. I've been hearing lots of good reports on the trail conitions for ely/isabella area and further north in the I Falls area. I'm heading back up to Ely this Suday for a bit of riding. It will be my first ride this year (on a snowmobile).

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/dr 02-02-03.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is a crazy winter. We got 25 inches Monday and another storm coming this weekend. Send me a check and I'll ship you some.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Yea here in Wisconsin we have absolutly no snow. The past week the sun has been shining and today it was i think 40 degress, all of the snow is gone.Here is a pic of my yard that i just took! NO SNOW!!!!/snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/yard no snow.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
You guys aren't the only ones lacking in snow. Here in BC we have had 3 hill climbs cancelled due to lack of snow, last year we had one cancelled because of TOO much snow, go figure huh? Well, hopefully we all get our prayers answered and get some much deserved snow.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i thought maybe u hade given up by now on the snow lol confuseguy this winter is bogus we have hade 9 inches all yr so far crazy our annual is like 60+ we all thought last yr was bad in minnesota this yr has it beat and then some

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
We got 8 inches of lake effect, here in Duluth, MN yesterday. There is now 8 inches on the ground. The only problem is that it's light and fluffy (typical lake effect snow) and packs down to about 1 inch. Oh well, I'll be out playing on Island Lake and run the Cloquet river to the Carol Trail forest roads tomorrow(if anybody cares or knows what the hell I'm talking about).

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Hell there still isn't enough snow to cover the grass in the yard even with the lake effect. Yeah I probably could go sleddin but I am not risking breaking something again.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Here's what it looks like here right now.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/feb21sleds.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Pigboy.. Nice bike[:D].. I have a 96 DR350S.. Love it and put a ton of miles on it... Might upgrade soon to a DRZ.. Bit off the subject of snowmobiling but snow in my parts never made an appearance this winter and I am tired of trailering to ride...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts