Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
John Dee ain't no more reliable then any other dreamcaster. I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John Dee has always given me a good idea on what we'll get but yeah you're right

It's the thought that counts, negative nancy

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]
It's the thought that counts, negative nancy
LMAO, Pigboy just got burned!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
lol, I ain't never been called a negative nancy before.

·
Registered
586 Posts
the farther back in the alphabet the first letter is the bigger the ***** you are ... For Ex. ... a nancy is a bigger girl than a marie ... but a stacy tops em both .. LOL

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
ha ha. BURNNNNNN

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
John Dee and Farmer's Almanac was right about getting a snowstorm at the end of Dec. and yes we did get it. Now they are saying we are suppose to get another snowstorm at the beginning of this month and it looks like that is coming up to in a few days. I guess I would believe them if I were you guys.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^^^ yah arctic cat how many miles you go this year? weve had storm after storm called for us... guess what weve seen enough to go around the yard like stated above i'll beleive it when i see it. my sleds full on gas and oil and ready to go on a minutes notice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by RMKer

2 stroke get some high RPM,
4 stokes are for farmers

Someone needs to knock some sense into your head. How high do 4 strokes REV??? How high do 2 strokes REV?

Someone send this kid to school!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Originally posted by brnr17
[br]the farther back in the alphabet the first letter is the bigger the ***** you are ... For Ex. ... a nancy is a bigger girl than a marie ... but a stacy tops em both .. LOL
Xena must be pretty bad then....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts