Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a riding partner, preferably one with some intelligence and who just likes to do a little bit of everything

I'll go into more detail if anyone out there wants to reply

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@F6CATMAN
Interesting

I have no local riding buddies so I figure why not find someone who knows their way around

I understand you're 29, I'm 17, that shouldn't be much a problem for me though, I only ride with guys who are like 35 and stuff
otherwise I'm alone

You interested in maybe meeting up when we get some snow?
How easily can you get to Cedar/Northfield trail

I plan to ride out by my place which is off of Cedar Ave.
South of DT Lakeville, in between Northfield & DT Lakeville anyways

I'm not afraid to travel, but, I have no trailer..

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ouch at the laid off part

Awesome at the potential riding partner :D

I'd love to have a small group of guys to meet up with every now and then

I always find myself stuck somewhere and it's hard getting experience when you're alone and digging yourself out

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ok, I'm a little north of you. Anyway, we need to do some ditchbanging over to HWY 52 (not too far) heard its great. I know your in the metro, any access to ditches out of town?

·
Registered
287 Posts
you guys need to come up my way just north of white bear i live off of about 8 major trails and some hush hush back country powder trails not to many people know about

·
Registered
102 Posts
Actually, the layoff is good news. I asked for it. When I can work 55-60 hours/week in the summertime, it's worth it for the OT. When I only get 40 in the winter, I'm ahead of the game to be home with the kids and let the wife work more. Plus, I can ice fish! Anyway, we'll have to hook up when/if we ever get any snow. And I get the M-10 put into the ZRT.....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HWY 52? It's a possibility but I can see myself getting lost

Like I said, I have no trailer
I drive a buick

Access to ditches is possible yeah but I'd have to go west a bit and probably make a 50 mile journey going around the major freeways and such heh

Edit: Now that I sit and think, there might be a way me and one other kid with an RMK can get up there, if it's not far from I-94 then it should be no problem getting there if we can use his truck..

but, I don't really want to ride with him, he's got the cocky teenage attitude you just don't want with you-- liability ;P

·
Registered
287 Posts
i think Sunday we are heading north in search of snow and we might have room for one more sled in the back of the truck so that would make 5 total but not for sure yet .

·
Registered
287 Posts
all of us from the twin cities should all meet up and go for a ride when we get some snow maybe a poker run or something along those lines ???????????

·
Registered
287 Posts
[attachment=54664] here is a pic of the sled i ride with the storm 800 is mine and the v max 600 the indy 500 is my roomates my buddy just piked up a xcr 600 that is also in my gurage plus anouther storm 750 and a mxz 583 plus if two of my outer buddies come down from pine city it would be anouther storm 800 and a thundercat 1000 if we ever get any snow

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]HWY 52? It's a possibility but I can see myself getting lost

Like I said, I have no trailer
I drive a buick

Access to ditches is possible yeah but I'd have to go west a bit and probably make a 50 mile journey going around the major freeways and such heh

Edit: Now that I sit and think, there might be a way me and one other kid with an RMK can get up there, if it's not far from I-94 then it should be no problem getting there if we can use his truck..

but, I don't really want to ride with him, he's got the cocky teenage attitude you just don't want with you-- liability ;P
No, I'm in Eagan. Sounds like you will get us lost. We need to go east. I just throw mine up in my truck and go south of Rosemount. PM me when we get snow, we'll go out. Bring your "cocky" friend, it's interesting watching a guy push the limits on a sled. - I wom't encourage him though.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Originally posted by kayotic
[br]all of us from the twin cities should all meet up and go for a ride when we get some snow maybe a poker run or something along those lines ???????????
i think that would be pretty fun also

·
Registered
287 Posts
there always has to be one cocky bastard in every group we have one we ride with every time we go out for a ride he breaks something or we just pull on his little untouchable 440 and leave him in our dust and wait in the next town for him to catch up

1 - 20 of 70 Posts