Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where to get a mirror tinted visor or sticker for my CKX fulll face helmet?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Check out www.denniskirk.com they may have one available. I know in their catalog I have seen some sort of a stick on tinting that changes with the sunlight conditions. I don't have any experience with the product though.

If you are looking for a shield with the iridium (mirror) coating they seem to be hard to find for snowmobile helmets. All of the ones I have seen on the market are single thickness ones designed more for motorcycle riding.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see this is what i want but it is for a HJC helmet and i hv a CKX i don't know if it will fit though
[attachment=49736]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]see this is what i want but it is for a HJC helmet and i hv a CKX i don't know if it will fit though
[attachment=49736]
That chrome looks nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]see this is what i want but it is for a HJC helmet and i hv a CKX i don't know if it will fit though
[attachment=49736]
I think you could have a real fogging probem with that single thickness shield. But what is the model number of your helmet? Can you post a picture of it also?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i ordered it today should be here by tues then i'll post pics

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is the link that has a picture on it. It sorty looks like it has a mirrored visor on it already,but i'll see when it comes
http://www.shadetreesnowmobile.com/cgi-bin/4D4E6730/mac/additmdtl.mac/showItemDetail?item=76-84-1-4&qtyA=3&phsO=N&desc=CKX%20RR600%20WOLF%20BLK%20MED&drpshp=N&alOrd=Y&iQty=.000&oQty=.000&initQty=1&assortParent=N&itemForSale=Y&styleName=&fixD=&face=.00&gftc=&stck=Y&prefS=&calledFrom=DS&ordInfo1=&ordInfo2=&ordInfo3=&ordMan1=N&ordMan2=N&ordMan3=N&persCode=&persReqd=&persLink=%20&shipRemaining=0&daysBetween=0&daysBetweenFix=0&monthsBetween=0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts