Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage and these need to go. Don't be scared to make an offer, shipping is from southern NH, or I can do local pickup.

- Pair of new in the plastic black ski skins for Polaris Steel Ski. $30

- Bellypan for a 98 Polaris XCR 440 wedge chassis with the XC-10 Front suspension. Hard to find. $75

- Upper and lower halves of crankcase from a 98 Polaris XCR440 with VES. May fit other applications. Case needs a little cleaning as it has some stains on it, but is otherwise in good shape. $75

- Upper and lower halves of crankcase from a Polaris Indy 500. This is for the Fuji twin. Includes oil pump. May fit other applications. Case needs a little cleaning as it has some stains on it, but is otherwise in good shape. $50

- Crankshaft from a 95 Indy 500 Fuji Twin. Crank has a little surface rust but will clean up fine and one of the inner bearings should be replaced. $50

- EFI Fuel Pump from a 94 Indy 500 EFI. Worked Great. $75

- Low black windshield for an evolved chassis Polaris. Has the normal scratches but good shape overall. $25

- Pair of rear torsion springs for a 2002 XC SP 700. Never been used take offs, square style P/N's 7041942-329 & 7041943-329. $75 each new. $80

- Polaris OEM RMK Grab handle. $10

- Polaris Indy 500 EFI throttle cable. Usual condition, but worked great. $15

- Polaris Indy 500 EFI Head. Excellent shape, includes temp sensor and cap. $45

- Polaris Indy 500 STD bore piston. $15

- Pair of +.5mm overbore pistons. $30

- Indy 500 EFI resistor $30

- XLT/XCR triple coils. No spark plug wires, but coils all worked. $30

- Polaris OEM Indy 500 CDI with NGK plug boots. $50

- Polaris XCR 440 Liberty reeds. Petals have good spring to them. $20

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
PM sent on mountain grab bar

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale Pending/Sold on Mountain Bar

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
GAHHHHH!!!!!
badly wanted that mountain bar, let me know if its abailable.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sale Pending on the Torsion Springs.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Twin CDI and Fuel pump sold.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crank and reeds sold.

Everything else still for sale. I also have a bunch of other sled parts such as a basketcase 96 Ultra motor and both a wedge and evolved chassis to part out. I just went through my parts and have a big case full of them. Carbs, light, misc hardware, etc.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Do you have the aluminum part by the foot well that covers the belly pan, rivits to the hood rub rail and to the floor board. It also has the rubber hood tie down?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xcr440 said:
Do you have the aluminum part by the foot well that covers the belly pan, rivits to the hood rub rail and to the floor board. It also has the rubber hood tie down?
For an XC-10 suspension Wedge?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Bakernator said:
xcr440 said:
For an XC-10 suspension Wedge?
yeah, not that it matters what the suspension as I have used them from a 87 indy trail before.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a full wedge chassis, but didn't really want to start drilling rivets out of it. The wedge chassis I would since it was hit on the right side.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
do you have a bumper for evolved chassie?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fuse600 said:
do you have a bumper for evolved chassie?
No evolved bumper, sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i need a trailing arm mount from a 2000 edge x 600 you got one if so how much i need the one from the clutch side its right below the foot rest thanks you

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
troyk said:
hey i need a trailing arm mount from a 2000 edge x 600 you got one if so how much i need the one from the clutch side its right below the foot rest thanks you
Sorry, I don't have any edge chassis parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts