Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is going up north riding. He was sort of like I would take you but I don't have an extra sled. The only sleds we have now since we sold mine is well the Viper and that is it around here. My dad was suppossed to go riding but his back went out so he stayed home. I get home and tell him my buddy is headed up north and he says oh well you could take the VIper if you wanted. Now I am pissed. My buddy would have loved that too cause he is a big Yamaha guy. I could still call him but I would catch him between getting home from work and getting out of there and I really don't like to invite myself sort of. I have a real problem with asserting myself to things like that. Oh well :(

·
Registered
948 Posts
Good things come to those who wait? Patience is a virtue? The meek shall inherit the earth?

Pee on it!!! Go steal the ol man's sled and don't come back till sunday night (real late) He'll LOVE you for it!!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on January 11 2002 4:09:27 PM

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he wouldn't care the only this is calling my buddy. And I don't have time for patience my grades suck I won't be getting many rides in this year :(

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well maybe if you didn't spend as much time here your grades would be better? hehe

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts