Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its getting closer. Just wondering others ETA for the fourm ride will be. I will be up sometime on wednesday. As it gets closer i'm thinking of taking half of wednesday off as well. Also I will need a floor to crash on just for wednesday night, as the others in my party are coming thur! Let me know, and yes i will pay!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll have room. Sounds like a couple of people might be backing out on me. Even if they don't, there's still room.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
plan on coming up thursday night, how long of a drive is it from St. Paul?we plan on leaving the cities by 6pm.thinking would not get up there till 11pm or so,just in time for cocktails at the bon fire!!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh from st. paul if you leave at 6:00 you will be there well before 11:00 unless you make lots of stops on the way!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
From St. Paul you're lookin at about 4hrs.

I'll be there Wednesday evening/night. All depends on when we actually leave. I'm guestimating I'll be there at 9:45. Dont think I'll be able to leave as early as I wanted to.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just don't lock the keys in the truck at Mcdon's again!!!! [;)]
Who is coming with you? swany,jeffy,pyro-jason, I know dg is coming.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Originally posted by MNSLEDNECK56308
[br]Just don't lock the keys in the truck at Mcdon's again!!!! [;)]
Who is coming with you? swany,jeffy,pyro-jason, I know dg is coming.
That was Ripperd's group that locked their keys in the truck [:D]

Swany, Jason, DG and Tate are the guys in my group right now. Maybe Jason's little bro.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew someone locked the keys in!!
I'm getting excited for the ride, even if the snow isn't quite like last year, but oh well. Should be a great time!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Wallygator and me will be there Tues. nite.
Anyone going to be there Wend. morning or is everyone showing up Wend. p.m.? If people are showing up Wend. a.m. we will wait for them. Let me know.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks like our group will be there Thursday night. Two of the guys gotta work part/most of the day Thursday, so it looks like we will be there anytime from 8:00-10:00pm. [:(!] If it was up to me and Sledsforlife, we would be there before noon on Thursday! [:D]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
this sucks im nto gonna be able to make it this year... ****

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I posted a question on the other link as to who is staying until Monday? My original plan was to come up Wednesday but can't make it till Friday night. Trying to get Monday off at work so would like to ride Sunday. Don't need a place to stay, I crash in Greasemonkeys camper.
Greasemonkey and the Mrs are up there this weekend, will post a trail condition report Saturday night and also how his new Rage is doing!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'll be rolling in Friday morning, just for the day. Where and what time should I be there? I'm not even going to drink at bowling on Thrusday (a great sacrafice) so I'll be fresh and ready to go Friday morning.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I MIGHT NEED A LIFT!!!!The ole'lady works till midnite and needs the Jeep,. the ZOO is taking my sleds up Thursday but I can't leave till the momma get's home. Hate to have to be hitchiking at 3am,but I WILL!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts