Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will notice that intendedacceleration has been demoted from Moderator and Bobinwi has been promoted to Moderator.

All forums formerly moderated by Intended are now being moderated by Bob.

Just thought I'd post this in case people were wondering.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
How come, had intented left for good?

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
We felt he was not visiting often enough to fullfill his duties and check over things. Not eveything is getting more busy so we need people that will be visiting more often. Nothing against intended, we just feel this will work out better.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Well ty ty ty ty!! i feel Honered and will try to keep things on the up and up!!!

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Bastards.....

Nah just kidding! I was pretty much waiting for this to happen. Anyhow good luck to you Bob! FYI I will be more active in the winter months....just being an admin at www.mnsportcompacts.net has taken up much of my time and money.

Who knows, maybe I will regain my god-like status around here again (LOL) but until then, we will simply have to make due. You should change my title comment to read #1 forum troll

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, we all thought you had dropped off the face of the earth or something. Glad to see you're still kickin' around.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Tfin70:
Man, we all thought you had dropped off the face of the earth or something. Glad to see you're still kickin' around.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"
[/quote]

Nah, although somedays I wish I would have dropped off the face of the earth.

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm a stressaholic!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my, he lives!

A troll you now are

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Oh my, he lives!

A troll you now are

Ride the Best!
[/quote]

LOL

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm a stressaholic!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Well its good to see you around ryan and thank you Hope ya get to ride your sled this year

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

1 - 10 of 10 Posts