Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO! I got this sweet 1996 ski-doo touring e! I know its small right now, but I really want to find some twin pipes and maybe some 54mm CS carbs for it. I heard that the top end off a new RT1000 might fit, anybody done this on here done this swap? Can I use TWO stock pipes off a John Deere Liquifire ya think? I want to leave the stock decals on so it will be a sleeper and I will stomp on the 440 fan cooled sleds I meet on the trail! Do you guys think a 16inch riser will be enough to make people think I know what I'm doing? What about other kinds of decals, I hear monster is really popular! Maybe I'll need about 300 chisels in the 2inch paddle track I want to get for it, any opinions? How about a lawn mower seat to save weight? I'm getting really exctited for the trails to get groomed! Let me know what you guys think! (Maybe I can get some of that NOSS stuff for it too, I seen in a movie it will make my sled do wheelies!!!!!!)...Just for fun people...

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Wow, you must have a good connection, let us know when you come down off the acid trip.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that one of this guys buddies got his user name and password and are having a bit of fun.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
The biggest HP riser you can do is take what your smoking and start putting them into the airbox.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
This sounds like a joke to me. I don't thunk this guy is serious, atleast I hope not.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Now I look like an idiot because I accidentally typed thunk instead of think, LOL.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Haha, I didn't notice the first time i read through it, or the second time. But i noticed it now lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts