Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a crank or a new motor fast for my sled, I got a recommendation from a guy for Mohawk Salvage in Hibbing MN. Called up there and the guy said that with an exchange, I can get a Re-maned crank for 350 bucks, so I might head up there Saturday. Anybody have any information on this place?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I thought that seemed high but doing a bit of research, it seems like a fairly good price. Just be sure its a good place to buy stuff from.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
They used to be great years ago. Can't say anything about them lately though. Haven't dealt with them lately. If Kurt is still running it, than you will be treated right.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Kurt isn't running it anymore, however service is still there and the parts are plentiful.

Let me know if you make the trip over. it's only 20 mins from my house.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My dad bought a set of A arms for his mtn cat about a year ago from them. The order went fine, they were a decent price and we got them in less than a week if i remember right. Seemed to be a good place to go to for good used parts.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Great Lakes Snowmobile Salvage in Michigan. He'll UPS stuff. PM me for his number if you want it or just google it.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
emerson stahl out of proctor area is a good resource and a very nice honest place!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
madcow said:
emerson stahl out of proctor area is a good resource and a very nice honest place!
That's who I deal with all of the time now. Very fair prices and super nice. It also helps that he is 3 miles from my place.[thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Even though turn around time would be 4 or 5 days, Als Snowmobile has cranks for about that cheap with exchange, and they will ship first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts