Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Mohawk Salvage

6K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Randyn9ne 
#1 ·
I've been trying to find a crank or a new motor fast for my sled, I got a recommendation from a guy for Mohawk Salvage in Hibbing MN. Called up there and the guy said that with an exchange, I can get a Re-maned crank for 350 bucks, so I might head up there Saturday. Anybody have any information on this place?

#2 ·
I thought that seemed high but doing a bit of research, it seems like a fairly good price. Just be sure its a good place to buy stuff from.

#5 ·
My dad bought a set of A arms for his mtn cat about a year ago from them. The order went fine, they were a decent price and we got them in less than a week if i remember right. Seemed to be a good place to go to for good used parts.

#7 ·
emerson stahl out of proctor area is a good resource and a very nice honest place!

#9 ·
Even though turn around time would be 4 or 5 days, Als Snowmobile has cranks for about that cheap with exchange, and they will ship first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.