·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I heard they hand them out at the door at most gay bars

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Aww, c'mon!!!

Monster stickers are proven to take 4 seconds off a quarter mile time, and add 20 mph to the top end!! [thumb]

Ok, so I'm kidding about that.. But they look really cool with the flashing LED's!!! (to 6 year olds!!)

·
Registered
278 Posts
yeah i wouldnt suggest getting monster decals unless you planned on getting torn up about how gay they look and how much hp you are adding by putting them on your sled

·
Registered
244 Posts
also remember to take your windshield and seat off to save some weight

·
Registered
344 Posts
monster stickers=FTW!!!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Student Driver said:
PM ACM,
He got a whole stack of them at some show and was giving them out some time ago.
I'm pretty sure he has some left.
^^HAHAHA. if u have monster on your sled u need to re-jet ur sled because it gives u about 200 extra HP. But as said above they are found at gay bars

·
Registered
863 Posts
sledcrusher told us he couldn't find any at any gay bars..?

·
Registered
301 Posts
This kid just wants some monster stickers. No need to rip on him already. I got a sheet of monster stickers back in the day just by emailing monster and asking for some. You could probably do the same.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
jonny_little94 said:
This kid just wants some monster stickers. No need to rip on him already. I got a sheet of monster stickers back in the day just by emailing monster and asking for some. You could probably do the same.
A perfect example....

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I can't wait until school starts back up....It gets this way every year

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
jonny_little94 said:
A perfect example....
A perfect example of what? haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
jonny_little94 said:
And then you put them on your sled... [Slap][pillepalle][nono]

·
Registered
584 Posts
yah just email monster for them, but be careful cause they have been proven to give you atleast a 3000HP gain, so may have to rejet and pull off the hood [thumb]

·
Registered
863 Posts
alright, enough with the monster HP gain jokes. there getting a little old here IMO

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow whats the big deal if the kid wants to put some decals on his sled. He is the only one riding it and he should be able to be proud of it no matter what anyone else says or thinks. Lets try to be adults here.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts