Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I posted this about 3 months before, and I changed my mind about the Ripped-Razor Graphics. Because I didn't really have any idea what my sled was gonna look like when I put all the accessories on my sled. I just put the skidplate on it a couple days ago to.

I am thinking that I should get Monster Graphics on my 2001 ZR 800. I am also looking at doing something different. So..... than I thought I have never seen Monster Graphics on a ZR3 chassis.

If you notice my short windshield, there is a Monster decal on it.
But, I am thinking of covering the whole hood with Monster Graphics.

What do you guys think I should do? Get Monster Graphics or keep the Stock ZR graphics.

[attachment=51536]
[attachment=51537]
[attachment=51538]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Since you don't have a poll option for removing all decals I say leave it stock!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Either way will look good but I would think the monster would look pretty cool...sooo monster is my pick.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I voted stock. I'm cheap and I don't really care to spend money on something that doesn't help the performance or durability of my snowmachine.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
If you put the Monster graphics kit on it makes you look like a racer wannabe. I agree that it looks cool, and if you raced sno-x and Monster sponsored you it would be fine, but if you dont race it just makes you look like a poser.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I would stick with stock, put the money into something that will make it faster.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
its gonna look great either way, just by putting monster graphix on, if you ever sell the sled, it would lose value

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
peel some of the graphics and then take some moeny and add some performance mods to it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if the monster graphics only come in green its not going to look to good green on green. I agree monster stickers make you look like a wannabee.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't like to do any performance mods. I just like to make the sled look good.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Originally posted by Octane
[br]If you put the Monster graphics kit on it makes you look like a racer wannabe. I agree that it looks cool, and if you raced sno-x and Monster sponsored you it would be fine, but if you dont race it just makes you look like a poser.
I agree with you. Leave the graphics off the sled...especially if you have no performance modification.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i say get the monster graphics. if people say that your beign a poser drive away simple as that.but as is looks good to

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not trying to make my sled look like a racing sled. I just like the looks of the Monster graphics and I think it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
46 Posts
isnt there another sled on this site that has monster graphic? is he a racer or have mods> it was an arctic cat but not sure witch one.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Derk
[br]isnt there another sled on this site that has monster graphic? is he a racer or have mods> it was an arctic cat but not sure witch one.
Yah, Monsterjay has Monster graphics on his Arctic Cat M7. I don't know if he has any performance mods or anything though.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I say if monster sponsers you it would look great!! If they dont leave the stock decals on!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't really understand. Why does it matter if anyone's sled looks like a racing sled and it has decals that makes it look like you are sponsored.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts