Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some more pics from the pass last saturday. Lots of snow up there. ~ 12ft or so settled.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
sweet who cut up a deep lug track for paddle grabbers? on that trailer that is. Looks like it is in pretty good condition to have cut up though. I can't really tell though. I don't like you canadians and your "snow"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
just as i was getting over how i wont be riding anymore this year....and that winter is over....you post pics like that and have to say there from last saturday.....this sux....its half ass shit here...

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
sweet who cut up a deep lug track for paddle grabbers? on that trailer that is. Looks like it is in pretty good condition to have cut up though. I can't really tell though. I don't like you canadians and your "snow"

[/quote]

That's not my trailer. I've got the 4 place to the right. I would estimate we've got about 5 - 6 more weeks before it becomes 'unrideable'. Just a guess though.

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
*starts to cry*....5-6 more weeks???????? i didnt haev 5-6 days of good riding here.....

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:
*starts to cry*....5-6 more weeks???????? i didnt haev 5-6 days of good riding here.....

[/quote]

Agreed.....great pics though!!!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

1 - 6 of 6 Posts