Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few shots from the weekend. More to come.

Can you say Happy Camper?!?!?!

That's me on the right.

Just a couple with 4 of them on the trailer.

Oh and if you didn't notice in the last shot, the 'SOLD' sign. My parents cabin sold and the deal closes on NOV 30 so this was our very last weekend at that cabin after 29 years. Very good weekend, very sad departure.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on November 26 2001 3:57:53 PM

·
Registered
289 Posts
wow... im jealous... sleds, snow, DAMN U.. lol where abouts is all this snow anyway?

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

wow... im jealous... sleds, snow, DAMN U.. lol where abouts is all this snow anyway?

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]

BS2O that is near Penticton BC, Canada. A ski resort called Apex Alpine. http://www.apexresort.com/home.htm

It is approx. 5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. I practically grew up there.

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
damn im jealous,,,,i want snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nice pics bman!

A:\8numani.gif

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Great pics....sorry about the loss...i really feel for ya, I mean that cabin prolly has a lot of great sleddin memories.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Those look like some extremely good riding conditions. Man, like everyone says, I WANT SNOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sniffle sniffle.Well, at least SOMEONE is having fun in the snow!That looks awesome Bman!

normal people are boring, mean people suck

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awesome bman! We were at Revelstoke on the weekend. I'll post pictures soon! Conditions are great!

We came back to 8-10 inches of snow in Calgary!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excellent news Flange. Glad to hear you're gettin' some. Welcome back btw. I hadn't heard from you lately. I'll bet Revelstoke was loaded. Wait till this weekend though. A huge front just dumped on our local mountains and is heading into the interior. Up to 5 or 6 feet in places I heard. Good start for the West coast this year.

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on November 29 2001 3:08:08 PM

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Bman:

Glad to hear you're gettin' some.[/quote]

And I thought this was a family forum!!! hehehe

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts