Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=52772]Well, I snapped a few other pictures that I finally downloaded yesterday, I am pretty shutter happy since I got the 07, so check it out. Also some pics of the can on my 02 and my 07.

[attachment=52768]

[attachment=52769]

[attachment=52770]

[attachment=52771]

[attachment=52773]

The Ceramic can is the hps for the 07, and the MBRP trail can is on my 02. I like em both, but I think the MBRP crisp noise is more becomeing of the 800 muscle sound.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I really like the rev. the colors work great togther! If you get a chance upload
a sound clip of the can on the 07' I'm interested in what the HPS sounds like.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
^^^The blue looks amazing. Why not switch the Simmons off the ZX onto the Rev?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]^^^The blue looks amazing. Why not switch the Simmons off the ZX onto the Rev?
I have thought about it, but the new Rev skis work really good! I may just swap back and forth during a day to get a good comparison, then decide, but right now, I just wanna ride it!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I think you should add a third wheel..
NICE SLEDS! I love how long the track on the rev summit is! Is that a 162?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by rymannhere35
[br]
[br]^^^The blue looks amazing. Why not switch the Simmons off the ZX onto the Rev?
I have thought about it, but the new Rev skis work really good! I may just swap back and forth during a day to get a good comparison, then decide, but right now, I just wanna ride it!
Nothing worng with that! Should be a blast this year. Did you change any of the clutching? Been reading the 800r couldnt hold the RPMs it was designed at.

·
Registered
41 Posts
NICE!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[br]
Originally posted by rymannhere35
[br]
Nothing worng with that! Should be a blast this year. Did you change any of the clutching? Been reading the 800r couldnt hold the RPMs it was designed at.
No, my summit is a 151 and the 2002 is a 144. Yep, I took it back to the dealer before I even rode it, he dropped the pin weights and double checked my fuel lines and manifold bolts. I took it out and can hold 8400 r's and it's totally impressive. I havent even checked the clickers, but I am dropping them one notch for my next ride cause I could get to 8500 + --thanks for the complements fellas' I will post some more pics tomorrow with my ebay stickers on the 07.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts