Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what I need to do to put some kind of studs on my 94 indy sport. I was thinking only 72 because I really dont need to be real aggressive, but we do some road riding here and I do need some traction help. Just dont know what size or pattern to useThanks in advance for your inputs!!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
72 studs would be good for that sled but your gonna need some tunnel protectors also, if your interested I can get you a set, will have to check with my brother to see how much he wants for them, also if I am correct that sled would have the same size lug height as my 95 indy lite had, if so you will not want a stud that is taller than .875, heck I think we might even have some of those hanging out also, its been a long time since we have used any studs that short, let me know if your interested and I will check to see what we have.

·
Registered
572 Posts
wife had a 92 indy sport, put 96 studs in, and it locked it down nicely on the hard packed trails and roads. no more swaying on loose snow and stuff. went with 1 inch carbide tipped and tunnel protectors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts