Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad said that one of his friends at work told him that Morgan is going to race for yamaha next year??? Anyone else heard about this??[?]

·
Registered
892 Posts
SnowCross? If so Yamaha would have to start racing again, since they quit this year. Maybe MotoX.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I read it...it was motocross. If he was going to switch from Doo right now to Yamaha, honestly, I think that would be a very bad move for him. I'm sure he's getting everything he wants right now from Ski-Doo, and he has no reason to switch anyways...he's dominating right now. I think a move to Yami on sleds would be a bad one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hahaha! i heard morgan is CONSIDERING coming back to cat.... rumor though but still morgan to yamaha? they cant even keep a team none the less morgan...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok...i was just wondering...i was really hoping that yamaha would have some new awsome race sled comming out, guess not though. thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
HAHA...exactly...Yamaha? What? HEHE...I don't think he's going back to Cat. What might happen though is he might take a year off and do a year of Supercross instead. I kinda hope not, but I don't know. But what I read kind of made him not want to stay with Cat in the first place was that he didn't like the new Cat chasis. He also said that he liked the REV chasis more than anything he'd riden before. So I don't really think he will go back for riding for Cat from what I've read and heard.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yamaha does not have a race department for sleds anymore they shut it down last year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts