If you go and get too brave, you will break stuff. There isnt very deep snow and its been real warm out there so its taken a toll. Pretty minimal snow, i would wait till they get the big one, if it ever comes, and be ready to leave as it wont last long.
would love to do that but have to schedule my trip ahead of time. can't just leave when it snows like we should. Jobs and kids hinder that. o well as long as i don't break anything. Or dislocate a shoulder on a stump like my buddy it should be ok
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, gear, and more!