Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running a moto-ski color scheme on my sled, got a new lexan hood for it so I want to do some Moto-ski decals. But not having much luck finding any on the web
Your help is appreciated [:)]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Is this kinda what you were looking for?

http://www.theworkshop.ca/ruralskills/sled/2/sled2.htm

or are you looking for the actual decals?

Here is a site I found. This link is the actual one to a moto-ski that a customer did. At the bottom of the page are links to contact them.

http://www.afegraphics.com/ListingSystem/ViewListings.cgi?action=ShowListing&listingid=51&category=Snowmobiles

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close
I guess what I'm really after is a good side shot of a hood, or actual decal that has the Moto-Ski logo so I can print it and take it to my sign maker to copy and modifiy. He can't find the proper font. all the pics I've found are like yours (angle shots and or blurry) but thanks for the help, mabey if I email the bottom link he can send some to me? Or I might just have to wing it.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
k..well those were just some of the first ones I had found. I'll try digging a little deeper for ya.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Maybe this is what you are looking for. The pics are links to that year's models, then you click on the model to get the decals.

www.skidoodecals.afegraphics.com

*edit* - Moto-Ski is on the bottom left of the first page you go to

·
Registered
541 Posts
Team, there was a Rev featured in a mag that had moto-ski colours. Looked pretty good too! I'll see if i can track it down...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I happened to click on the topic because I had a 1980 MotoSki and was a little curious what it was about. Didn't know I'd find a place to get decals for my '75 elan ss. SWEEEEEET! (us old folke don't use the term sick) Thanks Blackcat. The information is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
No problem lens...being a college kid, what else do I have to do. [;)]

Hopefully it helps out NFG as well.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blackcat, thanks dude this gives me alot to work with. I will be able to come up with some good ideas, and gives the sign maker more to work with. Thanks again

Now don't you have some homework to do! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts