Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have a busted bolt in the engine for the motor mount. This is my first year ever looking at a sled more then it driving by. There is no way possible to get the bolt with out removal of engine, Or at least to drill it out. I'm mecanicaly inclined I know my way around a shop. But I have a few questions about what all do I have to take off to get the motor out. Just trying to get some heads up, and Things I should watch for. Thank You Bobby

·
Registered
521 Posts
Remove the exhaust pipe, drain and disconnect the coolant lines attached to the motor, unhook the wiring from the motor, remove the carbs (you don't have to unhook everything from them, just take them off the motor and set them aside). Watch for oil lines attached to the case, that should be about it. Hint: get a friend to help lift it out, its a pain by yourself to get it out even though they aren't all that heavy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.