Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't bought any yet because I'd know if they will fit on my '00 XCSP 700 without removing the bar pad. I would like to buying the Power Madd set. If I have to remove the pad then I won't get them.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
the power madd and sportech that I sell look like they clamp behind the levers. on the back side of the throttle block and brake housing. on a gen 2 sled you might have to put a notch in the handle bar pad for the frame to fit through but it should still look and work ok.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I mounted my powermadd handguards on the grip side of the bars. Only drawback is that you lose functionality of the parking brake. The sportechs I had on before were mounted on the inside of the throttle/brake and had no problem getting the stock handlebar cover back on without cutting it.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by JAFO2RHh
[br]I mounted my powermadd handguards on the grip side of the bars. Only drawback is that you lose functionality of the parking brake. The sportechs I had on before were mounted on the inside of the throttle/brake and had no problem getting the stock handlebar cover back on without cutting it.
You had sportech and were able to get the pad back on with out any wrinkles or folds in the plastic. could I put the Powermadd hand guards on the sportech mounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts