Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well out here in Quebec we've had 3 straight days of cold and another 3 coming up ,with 10cm of snow ,i might risk another couple runs on the lake, heheh i heard there was still 1 to 3 inches depening on the spot ,, i should be ok as long as i don't let off the gas ,,,,,, but i'm actually starting to look forward to doing some troute fishing and a little golfing ,,, was a long winter out here ,, loved it though
/snofan/../images/users/acadian/camille1.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/acadian/boysatcamp.JPG
/snofan/../images/users/acadian/cam&marc.jpg.JPG

·
Registered
197 Posts
ug....cut hole in ice...ug....stick head in hole.....umbg!........catch eskimo breakfast.....ug pass the muktuk!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All i fish is Salmon and troute,,,,maybe once the water's to warm i'll catch a few walley,, but there's NOTHING like being able to catch big fat rainbows and speckles,,, you think snowmobiles can be frustrating ,, try fishing 70 hours into a lake and not getting ONE bite then going the next day and catch 6 in 1 hour , heheh takes skils and patience you think that's nice ,,,check this picture out ,, in a coulpe hours fishing as well
/snofan/../images/users/acadian/campfish.JPG

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
suredid,, i keep going there 3 times a year,,,
Even leave here the Friday after work , drive 10 hours ,, fish only saturday and come back sunday morning with 10 trout in the cooler, heheh
Anytime you guys are in the area ,, Sudbury,, give me a shoot ,, i'll take ya out fly fishing
BYOB, hahah

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here it opens up on the 25th of april and most of the lakes here are starting to melt away but still got ice ,and snow everywere. But no worries for me ,, i'll be there when it opens with my sleeping bag camping in the snow , ehheh you gota love it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts