Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MRNOAH , Im a 13 year old with an obsession with snowmobiles and I was wondering if you were anything like me .

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I wouldnt have joined this site if I wasnt..I had a indy 400 when I was 13 to, their great sleds....

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I had a '90 Indy400 when I was 21. Of course when I owned it, it was a brand new sled.

·
Registered
83 Posts
when I was 12 I drove a 18hp ski-doo, dont remember what year (maybe late 60s early 70s), just remember having to put my hand over the air intake on the carburator to shut it down.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]when i was 12 i had a 76 merc trail twister 440
bobby,

you must have been the envy of the neighborhood with that

I remember when I had my ski-daddler. One of my friends older brother just bought a new John Deere Liqui-fire. Damn that was the biggest baddest machine we had ever seen. One day he was showing off, riding around the yard, he ran over a tarp and it got wrapped all around the track and stuff. Pretty funny.

·
Registered
324 Posts
When I was 12 I cut the nighbors lawn all summer in trade for a '75 Yamaha GP433. It had the high and low gear switch on it. Would love to find another one. Then when I was 14 I sold it to my brother and bought a '73 GP643 that was one heavy sled. Wish I would have kept that one too. At 15 I bought a '73 GP292. When 16 I sold them both to buy a '79 skidoo 440 everest. 18 and I sold the everest to buy a '98 a/c zr 600. My first new sled which I still have. LASt year I added a 2000 ZL 500 and a '96 ZR 580. What to buy next!

·
Registered
187 Posts
When I was 12 my lil brother & I had a 1978 Polaris Colt 250, and a 1980 Polaris Galaxy 340.... damn... they were brand new then... i feel so old all of a sudden.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I was 12 I had a Merc 440 Max, and my brother had a Scorpion 400TK.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
lol when i was 12 i used to watch the sleds while i was sitting on a hill wishing i my dad would buy one:( it wasnt fun

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by Indy 400 Boy
[br]MRNOAH , Im a 13 year old with an obsession with snowmobiles and I was wondering if you were anything like me .
Yes dude, Im exactly like you. I LOVE snowmobiles! i ride a 94 polaris XLT SKS,piped,bored, and crashed a few times but it still runs great.(by the way, it was never me who crashed it)

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Originally posted by Indy 400 Boy
[br]Hey rmk king , how old are you now ?
I am 16 now..We still have a 400 its a rare 86 indy 400 SKS/133 track.Has anyone else ever seen one like it?? I currently have a 95 xcr 600 and a 99 RMK 700

·
Registered
749 Posts
i remember when i first barred the throttle on that old 400. i was standing up when i did it and i only weighed about 80 pounds, my feet slipped and i had the throttle arred , i was dangling in the air just holding the bars at 60 mph, scared the shit out of me.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I still have an 89 Indy 400 and man I still jump on it once ina while just to throw it around. It's fast and light. Love it and will never sell it

1 - 20 of 53 Posts