Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well who's going to Hastings this weekend? Whatcha hoping to find? How about a SF members meet someplace on the grounds?

I will be there early Saturday waiting for the gates to open. Looking for some good deals on belts and some hard to find items too.

Anyone have a good place in mind for a SF members meet and greet?

·
Registered
125 Posts
dodger said:
Well who's going to Hastings this weekend? Whatcha hoping to find? How about a SF members meet someplace on the grounds?

I will be there early Saturday waiting for the gates to open. Looking for some good deals on belts and some hard to find items too.

Anyone have a good place in mind for a SF members meet and greet?
Ill be there. It would be nice to meet some of the people from SF

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Yeah, at my swap table,seemed more than a few said they were coming out to Martin but I never seen or heard from any of them and I was there all weekend long,maybe the cloudy weather on Saturday scared them from coming out, will have to see if anyone shows up at Hastings, have you decided if your gonna bring stuff to sell or just be there to add to your collection???, I'll have my little bits and pieces there to try and sell but for the most part will be there to help support my brother with all of his stuff, Brennan said he wants to come out too so him,you and I that is 3, lets see how many of us we can actually get in one place and then a group photo will have to be taken to prove it....lol.

I will have my card up with my screen names from SF and HCS, look for 98700xc or BudShackRacers and you will know you have found me, or at least our swap space as I might be out browsing myself but won't be gone long, if I knew that those saying they are gonna be there and would commit to a small donation I would put up the funds to put on a lunch spread with dogs and brats or maybe a big pot of chili, but the last thing I want to do is spend the money on a bunch of food and then have no one SHOW UP!!!!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like its supposed to be a nice weekend. So everyone look for a table in the swap section with a 98700xc or BudShackRacers sign. ***Lets meet up there at noon before the racing starts***.
Steve, it sounds as though Patricia and I will be heading down about 5:30 with the truck instead of dealing with the truck camper and camping....it will give me more room for goodies. Also it will give me more room in case anyone needs me to haul any parts down I have for sale.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hope to finally meet some of you, I will be at the show friday and sat.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
dodger said:
sounds like its supposed to be a nice weekend. So everyone look for a table in the swap section with a 98700xc or BudShackRacers sign. ***Lets meet up there at noon before the racing starts***.
Steve, it sounds as though Patricia and I will be heading down about 5:30 with the truck instead of dealing with the truck camper and camping....it will give me more room for goodies. Also it will give me more room in case anyone needs me to haul any parts down I have for sale.
Well Roger, you know Alex, and he always wants to be in line 1st waiting for the swap gates to open so he can get the spot that he wants, so its safe to say that its gonna be a long night for me on Friday night, we'll probably roll out of Detroit around 11 pm and roll into Hastings between 2:30 and 3 am, try to sleep in the truck for a few hours (that never works for me as his buzz saw will keep me awake)and then I will just be my grumpy self for the rest of the day....lol, we are just gonna be bringing the Dodge loaded and the 2 place open as the big trailer still has all the asphalt sleds,4 wheeler and cool down carts in it and its just too much of a hassle to unload it right now, Alex doesn't want to bring the whole pantry of parts anyway as he has waaaaaay too much stuff that would not sell in one day there anyway and I only have a couple boxes of stuff (pretty much what I had at Mancelona)to try and sell off, I might be bringing some of my friends 98 Mach Z parts but only if he can get time to take the stuff off the sled, he's working 14 hour shifts this week and has to work on Saturday so he can't go and I am doing double duty myself working with my boss and doing a side job after work but should get that one squared up on Wednesday and then have to get that DAMN XLT put back together on Thursday night so my customer can come pick it up on Friday and drop off another sled that is getting studded and new torsion springs installed, so in a nutshell this is another HELL week for me.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone esle showing up?

Gotmud, Dirty Harry?

bringing a gen2 chassis down for for a fellow to pick up. Check my ad in the classified(parts for sale) and I will deliver anything to Hastings for free

·
Registered
352 Posts
98700xc sorry I didnt make it down to meet you at martin! Im hoping to make it to hasting ive been sick the last few days.

98700xc you guys can crash at my house i live 30min from hastings!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
98xc700 said:
98700xc sorry I didnt make it down to meet you at martin! Im hoping to make it to hasting ive been sick the last few days.

98700xc you guys can crash at my house i live 30min from hastings!
Well I'll be riding in my brothers rig and on his program, we are always in the top 5 waiting in line at the swap meet gate, its just the way we roll, we like to get in ASAP to get our parts tables setup, so as posted above I will have a sign up with my screen name on it at our swap meet site, we will have a black 99 Dodge 1 ton dually with a black cap on it and a open 2 place trailer dishing out Polaris and Cat parts.

Roger, on another note, I am gonna bring some grill food for "our" crew, I'm thinking of going down to the Kowalski store in Hamtramck where my mother in law works on Friday to pick up some fresh bun food, probably a big bag of dogs and stadium sausages so there will be edibles for you and Patricia if you two want to partake, just let me know so I know how much to buy, I called and left Brennan a message tonight reminding him also, I am off on Friday as my boss is heading to Coldwater in the morning to go bow hunting for the weekend, my customer will be coming to pick up and drop off @ noon on Friday, so I'll have the rest of the afternoon to get ready for Saturday.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve,

Sounds like you might want to sleep.

We will bring some sort of dish to pass (Patricia is allergic to black pepper)Not sure what we will bring but we'll bring something. Maybe a batch of baked beans to go with the tube steak

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
dodger said:
Steve,

Sounds like you might want to sleep.

We will bring some sort of dish to pass (Patricia is allergic to black pepper)Not sure what we will bring but we'll bring something. Maybe a batch of baked beans to go with the tube steak
Anything you bring will be a plus for the party, I found out from Alex today that he has some leftover freezer tubes of dogs and johnsonvilles, I will get some more stuff also so there will be a good grub table to sample from, and I do remember the "pepper" thing from when we were at Infinity and will keep that in mind, should be a good day with the weather that they are talking about.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I hope to make it there, all depends on work friday if i have to work saturday, if i go though i will for sure try and get to that table.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Heading down this afternoon...found some extra coin in the couch so looking for a good deal on a triple...I will stop by meet some of my fellow fanatics. Weather sounds to be perfect.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what you looking for in a triple?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
KRSS144 said:
Heading down this afternoon...found some extra coin in the couch so looking for a good deal on a triple...I will stop by meet some of my fellow fanatics. Weather sounds to be perfect.
I just hope you realize that the swap meet is not until tomorrow on Saturday, The show midway is open today and they will be testing sleds and doing some big class races tonight but we are all not going to be there until tomorrow morning, well I'll be there around 2 am tonight sitting in the truck waiting for the MSA clowns to open up the swap meet area so we can get in to get setup, hopefully they will let us in by 7am, will see what happens.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Well guys it 10:35 here at my house now, getting ready to jump in the truck and head to my brother's house, then at midnight will hit the road to Hastings, SF meeting at my swap meet space 11 to noon??? see you all there, Look for a white card with 98700xc and BudShackRacers on it and you will have found me.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Man i wish it wasnt such a far drive! 98700xc you wouldnt happen to have two good rear arm idlers would you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts