Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by Student Driver
[br]Looks like a definate ice scratcher day.
Good pics though.
Is that Mt Jefferson in the distance?
thats what I was thinkin. I like the good ole yamaha in that group. lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the good ole yamaha in that group. lol

Ya it did pretty good,but the guy that was riding it wont be able to walk 2morrow lol

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Originally posted by kessinger700RMK
[br]
[br]Looks like a definate ice scratcher day.
Good pics though.
Is that Mt Jefferson in the distance?
Mt.Hood
I thought it was shaped like Hood at first, but then saw that it's basically got no snow.
That has to be the least amount of snow I've ever seen there in January.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Nice. Did you get to ride Sat and Sun? The weather looked awesome. What was the temp when you took the pix?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Man, you are one lucky man! I spent the weekend in another city so I was unable to go for a ride. Don't you hate it when you travel and the place you traveled to has better snow then where you live and there is no sled in sight to ride! Hope you had fun. How was the ol'iron this weekend? Well let me tel ya, when I got home I put my bags in the front door and started my sled, then as it was warming up I had to get dressed while my wife let me have it for leaving her with the unpacking duties [:D]. Got a good two hour ride in. But as I was heading back with buddies, my damn recoil rope broke. So I had to start it with the clutch. Good times Good Times. Hope you had alot of fun!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like some great ridin!

Very similiar day Saturday on Mt Baker

Real warm, Alright Crusty snow, Tons of people...STILL BETTER THEN WORKIN

·
Registered
181 Posts
looks awesome how do you get to mt Adams I live in Enumclaw how far would the drive be?

·
Registered
999 Posts
[br]Hey G-Man,
If memory serves corect, you ride an RMK.
Recoil ropes breaking have been known to take out water pump belts on Liberty twins.
Might want to give it a look.
Thanks for the heads up but I no longer ride it, I have the motor and thats it. I broke my 03 RMK in half about a year ago. I still have not decided on what I am going to do with the motor yet. Maybe a Pro XR project. Ya I like that "Pro XR 700" it has a nice ring to it. I broke the recoil on my wifes Trail RMK "550".

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by G-Man
[br]Man, you are one lucky man! I spent the weekend in another city so I was unable to go for a ride. Don't you hate it when you travel and the place you traveled to has better snow then where you live and there is no sled in sight to ride! Hope you had fun. How was the ol'iron this weekend? Well let me tel ya, when I got home I put my bags in the front door and started my sled, then as it was warming up I had to get dressed while my wife let me have it for leaving her with the unpacking duties [:D]. Got a good two hour ride in. But as I was heading back with buddies, my damn recoil rope broke. So I had to start it with the clutch. Good times Good Times. Hope you had alot of fun!!!
The old iron ran great.They finally fixed the waterpump leak,so there were no worries.The snow was so dam hard you could climb anything you wanted if you had the balls,and jetted correctly lol

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice, good to hear someones weekend went well!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Originally posted by aspencer
[br]looks awesome how do you get to mt Adams I live in Enumclaw how far would the drive be?
just get a topoo map and figure it out from the pics if it is a supersecret spot

1 - 20 of 23 Posts