Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I sent a couple of pictures. I am still trying to learn how to work the scanner properly. Last time I tried I think the files were to big. This time I think they are to small. Low Quality results. I hope they are good enough for you.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, I should of stopped long enough to take a pic of one of us last week crossing those water areas in the fields. It would of looked awesome. Unfortunately the only time I took pics was when we were all stopped on a trail somewhere.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
YA!!! quit hoggin them all...lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
If you get any more erick, post them, I would love to see more. Those ones look pretty nice.

I'm interested in seeing some mud pics, i'm never seen that before.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

Edited by - sledhead on 09 Mar 2002 23:00:34

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
How deep is that water. Anything more than a foot or two is just insane, I figure that if you want to driveon water buy a boat. In my opinion.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That is me going about 300' of water. The one with the helmet on was my first time ever. Thats the posessed Ultra you heard me talk about. I approached at about 50 mph then 3/4 throttle on the water. I gave her to much power the first time and if you look closely you can see Im sliding. I fishtailed across most of the way. The one without the helmet is cocky me on my way back(2nd pass ever) giving the guys on shore the #1 with my finger as i went past. This is a narrows between two lakes and at each end it is about 30 or 40 feet deep. the middle by that rock is about 5 or 6 feet deep. I think its a good idea to try it once or twice (NOT YAMAHAS) so that if you hit some open water unexpectedly you dont freak and screw up (read drown). Thanks erick for posting them.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by hotrod:

...This is a narrows between two lakes and at each end it is about 30 or 40 feet deep. ...
[/quote]

Thats crazy...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

1 - 14 of 14 Posts