Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who here has ever had to go through mud on thier sled.... I have...I was riding up in washington Mass when we got to these trails that sucked ***...OK there was puddles of mud like 5 ft deep that we had to go through...i mean i couldnt even see my seat when we went through it...Anyways i got through it ok but god ****...cheap ***** need to build some bridges or something up there becouse all of the rest of the trails up there are great. i mean there like highways...ur always doin at least 70mph...

[red]Tone down the language, ACG. [/red]

·
Registered
274 Posts
if mud was up to your seat were you couldnt see the seat, you would be stalled.....

snowmobiles dont run when exaust pipe is filled with mud..

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i would never go through mud that deep, how u get your sled clean after that?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ACTUALLY IT DIDNT STALL BECOUSE I HAD THE FRONT END ...ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LAND..IT WAS JUST THE SEAT BURRIED..IT WAS ONLY LIKE A 5 FT STRETCH OF WATER.. I got it clean with a hose actually i dont have a pressure washer but damn so much mud came out of that thing
some water did hit the exhaust and make it smoke alot

·
Registered
312 Posts
if that happened, then you were going too slow [8D]

We hit some waterholes in NY state, biggest one was about 2ft deep, 20feet long... everyone else went slow and got wet, i just held it to the handlebar, and didnt even get a drop of water on me or the sled...

·
Registered
68 Posts
just hold it 2 the handelbar and it dosent mater what u come to mud ,bumps ,jumps ,artic cats ,water,yamahas, roads,polarisis youll come past it no sweat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts